To build a bridge between the Church in Scotland and persecuted Christians across the globe.
- Christians who are suffering for their faith
- The Church in Scotland to stand with suffering Christians
- The Church in Scotland to demonstrate love and compassion prayerfully and practically.
- Persecuted Christians through meaningful projects that do not encourage dependency.
- Scottish Christians with the necessary tools to enable them to serve persecuted Christians effectively.
- Christians in our sphere of influence through biblical teaching that emphasises the reality of persecution for God's people.
- In strategic partnerships to become a source of trustworthy and accurate information on matters of religious freedom and persecution.
- With key decision makers, nationally and internationally, to stimulate engagement with the persecuted, and those persecuting.
- With all denominations of the faithful Church in Scotland as we seek those who will steadfastly stand with persecuted Christians.